Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crafting Suffixes, Traits, and Ideas.

Unfortunately I wasn't in the beta so I can't add many ideas regarding the system itself, and I know it's undergone some changes from what it was originally envisioned as anyway, so I'll just suggest a pile of traits and whatnot if Brass wants to add any finishing touches or add new mechanics to crafting, since I know he was open to ideas.

Traits:
Gilded - Receive twice the credit on dailies and challenges for kills or damage dealt with this weapon.
Scavenger - Doubles the chance to receive loot orbs from enemies killed with this weapon.
Makeshift - The item spawns with a random trait or suffix every equip. The trait can be rolled from the exotic and godlike table, as well as regular tables.
Changeling - This weapon's base type can be randomly modified every six seconds by pressing Alt.

Suffixes:
of the Phantom - 1 in X chance to prompt you to teleport into a space around your target. You are transparent for .5 seconds after teleportation, but cannot fire.
of Shattering - Lowers the firerate of the weapon, but raises the damage. Allows for an upgraded version of look at feet that also damages the target.
of Evisceration - Can only roll on a melee weapon. Rightful kills with the weapon increase firerate and mobility by 7%, up to a cap of 35%.

The following would modify the item and allow you to use it for specific purposes...
Meta-Traits:
This item can only roll suffixes.
This item can only roll traits.
This item will transfer at least two traits or suffixes when crafted.
This item disregards trait and suffix limits up to a max of (6?) - inclusive.
etc.

Woo.

That last meta trait will be a thing for all weapons upon crafting.
all weapons can get 6 traits.

Or so that was said.
Find