• 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average

Xiiter - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Xiiter

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50

Where did you hear about this server?: Player NTG like 4 years ago

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Pog server

Referred by: -

Additional Details: This server is great and it would be an HONOR to be member here!!! =D

Ayy thats my friend
Find

Like I said on the other application I've seen them both on a lot recently and I haven't seen them do too much wrong. Recently I took them both to Grims as well where they both did well on their first run. +1 to making them members of our community.
Find

Nice guy, let me barrow his juul once +1
Find

As much as I think you're lying about your age, I can't prove it. The way you act drives me insane, especially on Discord. Beebee also told you through notification that you've been rdming a lot as a warning.

+0.
Find

Seems alright, on often so cool +1
Find

A bit on the troll and rdm side sometimes.

EDIT: This has still been going on and now its nonstop spam of Buy this, give me this, do this with me. We get you wanna play but yeah its gotten out of hand. The trollish attitude has heavily came out as well. Item farming ive watched you do sometimes as well, and spectated you leech on several occasions. -1
Vanished from life
Find

Havent met him much but im pretty sure hes cool so +1
Find

+1, decent guy, kinda special when it comes to who to kill, but he never means to.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

First impressions matter and it was when he had 7+ rdm reports against him throughout one day. Not to mention all the other times he rdm and he wasn't reported. Beyond that pretty bad day, I haven't seen anything decent about him.