Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Glazz's +Member App

Steam Name(Current): Glazz

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Probably karma banned once but no significant bans at all.

Why would you like to be promoted?: Just want to be promoted to help ease the workload the mods and upper staff have and also help the server when there's no staff late at night.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I'm a very relaxed and carefree person. I don't get mad or aggressively tilted at all and if I do get a little annoyed, I shrug it off and move on. Whenever someone accidentally kills me because of crossfire or some other reason when I'm a traitor or innocent, I tend to let it go as we all make mistakes. I try to help everyone, old and new players, in the server when they have a question or need some assistance. I know pretty much all the rules of the servers and report any suspicious players or activity to mods and higher.

Do you have any administrative experience: Nope.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes

(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I usually type when I'm playing but I do talk on Discord, it's just the way I play I guess. If I do say something that sounds insulting or offensive, I do not literally mean it and it will always be a joke of some kind. I don't try to cause any trouble with people on the server but at times I do get too relaxed and shoot my friends for shits and giggles. I don't go over the time and rdm all the time.

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find