Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GoldenGuy's Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): GoldenGuy

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: If I have, I don't recall it.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I want to be promoted because I am on at the odd hours of the night sometimes, when we really need a staff member, and everyone is asleep. But overall, I mainly want to do it to help out

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have tons of experience, between NTG and other communities, with extensive knowledge of TTT

Do you have any administrative experience: Former NTG admin, Former operator in Steam-Gamers (still alive community that used to have a 24/7 TTT gmod server, several cs:go servers, and more), former admin in Galaxy of Gaming group (dead Zombie Survival group), former staff of Clan DSTN TF2 achievement server, low level staff in Terminal Shell (dead Zombie Survival community), brief (like 2 days) staff in MG

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I do apologize for my temper sometimes, but I am currently working on that. Overall, I've been enjoying this group and I'm very happy to be apart of it, hopefully for years to come. I'm equally as eager to be a higher part of something so great. Thank you for reading the app and please give honest feedback.

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find