Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune of Enjoyment

(08-10-2018, 08:38 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  this thing is worse than a rune of fortune
it gives slightly, SLIGHTLY, better loot than the rune of fortune

says its worse then fortune but then says its abit better
*thinking face*

Plz do buff rune of power (lets you select what godlike you want) (<----- probably make is actual useful to new players and make it useful for old players)
(either make it so you can select one godlike for the rune or you can keep switching either way it would be good to see other godlikes and if you like them or not)

I meant that it's overall worse than rune of fortune, but technically "better" because it it sometimes gives 2 drops and does it every 5 minutes. But it's really not enough. You can get a rune of fortune 100x easier than you can an enjoyment.
Find

bUfF mY iTeMs
Find

(08-10-2018, 12:33 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  bUfF mY iTeMs

(Alex, holding his 17 runes of enjoyment)
BUFFFFFFFF
Find

Honestly just make rune of enjoyment a prim
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

(08-10-2018, 04:21 PM)HolidayInCambodia Wrote:  Honestly just make rune of enjoyment a prim

change the name to "rune of greater fortune"
Find

To show some statistics for the runes:

One of my runes of enjoyment from a while ago:

My most recent rune of enjoyment:

Loot from tobi's two runes of enjoyment:

Find

(08-11-2018, 12:45 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  To show some statistics for the runes:

All of my Runes of Enjoyment:

But yeah, make then prim and just change the name. Godlike runes seems kinda stupid anyways, I like that idea. Getting 40 free Legendary guns from 1 rune (4 T5 keys) is pretty frickin good.
Find

(08-11-2018, 01:28 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(08-11-2018, 12:45 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  To show some statistics for the runes:

All of my Runes of Enjoyment:

But yeah, make then prim and just change the name. Godlike runes seems kinda stupid anyways, I like that idea. Getting 40 free Legendary guns from 1 rune (4 T5 keys) is pretty frickin good.

4 from one is a good roll which hardly ever happens, but even then 4 t5 from a pretty rare item is kinda garbo. I dont really like the idea of making it prim though. I'd rather it be changed up, same with rune of power, than made prim.
Find

It's a different type of rune, with a different drop table, that works in an entirely different way so comparing it like that isn't entirely fair.

You can get a sealed djinn from it at a more common rate than normal, and a chance for a Tier 6 key. It's also the most common "godlike" rune. Keep in mind, this was made back when this loot was actually quite good, and we didn't have people with 100k+. It chooses a random stack amount between 1 - 2 for all drops too.

I don't really think it needs a major change though, a slight buff to adjust for current loot rates. Runes are just straight from accessories after all, which there are tons of, and will be more when fishing happens.
Find

- That Thrakos Noob