Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kumo - Member Aplication

Steam Name(Current): Kumo

Time played on servers?: 146 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Nivendo

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: It's a fun community and I enjoy the time when I'm on. I'd be honored to be a member of FRG.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I don't play as much as id like due to other obligations such as work and my main gaming hours being early in the morning when the server is dead, but I do my best to make sure I am active around big changes like ECO, new crates / Weapons , or just any team sweat event like Christmas in July / long survive runs.

yes +1 good boyo he gives good deal
Find

Kumo's a very awesome dude, surprised he isn't a member already has been here a pretty long time and has been pretty active recently

If that isn't enough he sat through a 10 hour survive run, I think that's more than enough to show his dedication to the server

+1 hopefully people stop confusing him for me
Find

+1, he is never really toxic or rude IMO, he'd be good member material. maybe start talking more, but that's about it.
Find

+1, Kumo has been around for a while and I can't recall him ever causing any major issues.
Find

kumo is nice guy, although he hasn't sold a p90 to me yet, he is a respectful person
+1
Find

+1 kumo is kuro's twin brother.

but seriously I've played with you a couple games and he seems like a pretty fun guy to be around who is dedicated to having fun on the server and enjoying it with others.
Find

fuckin cool guy and fun to play with
+1
Find

Doesn't really stand out to me but is one of the people you look on as a regular member of the community. I don't know him well but he hasn't caused any trouble and is a respectable dood. +1
Find

Doesn't cause trouble, i thought he was a Kuro alt / fanboy at first. As the thumbhater Kcat said he doesn't really stand out too much but doesn't cause problems +1.
Find