Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

donor tier weapons say who's tier it is.

i think it would be a fair addation to just have the guns of said persons tier drop saying maybe something along the lines of "(names) donated tier" or something like that.
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

bump is needed
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Find

As somebody who wasnt around when the Forerunner deal was around I would love to see who suggested/named each of the forerunner tier weps
Find

As a forerunner I would love to see our donation tiers giving credit to the respective forerunner.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

The forerunner package happened over 3 years ago now. It really doesn't matter at this point honestly whether or not you know who made a tier, considering we've gone this long without knowing. And on top of that, more than half the people don't even play anymore.

Going back and changing the description of every forerunner tier is not worth the effort, sorry to say.

I mean, its not like anybody could guess what MINE might be.
hahahaha
Find

Needless to say I think its somewhat obvious who got each tier if you've at least heard of the people once before ex: Cyantific- Mr. Cyan Spy, Kief Daddy- Kiefer, etc
Find

(02-12-2018, 07:52 PM)Terran Wrote:  I mean, its not like anybody could guess what MINE might be.
hahahaha

Find

(02-12-2018, 07:33 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  The forerunner package happened over 3 years ago now. It really doesn't matter at this point honestly whether or not you know who made a tier, considering we've gone this long without knowing. And on top of that, more than half the people don't even play anymore.

Going back and changing the description of every forerunner tier is not worth the effort, sorry to say.

yeah.. but some do still paly, it would just be nice to be mentioned after donating for it.
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Find

I made otterly