Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mokey - Member Application

Steam Name(Current): mokey

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 217 hrs

Where did you hear about this server?: Browsing TTT servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: This is my favorite (and only) server I play on, so I'd like to officially be a part of the community

Referred by: no one

Additional Details:
Find

Doesn't really talk but doesn't cause many problems either +1
Find

I actually enjoy mokey being on. He doesn't do anything...I mean anything, as he barely even talks too.

But that's the way he wants to play, and I can respect that. In return, he respects our rules and doesn't do anything bad. I don't see why he shouldn't be a member.

+1
Find

Mokey's the ideal player in some aspect, doesn't break rules (that I've seen anyway) interacts with people rarely, making those times he does say something unique, overall a great addition to the community. +1
Find

Yeah mokey doesn't speak much but that's fine. Mokey is a cool dude and has never broken any rules. +1
Find

i dont think i have seen him cause any problems i feel he would make a fine member
+1
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

as tj said
im pretty sure in all the time i've ever seen him on, he's only ever said one thing.

And that may or may not have been him saying he was ready to start an event.

and yeah, although he's very reclusive, he never does anything wrong, and as papa said, is in some ways the "ideal" player. +1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Gotta give him that +1!

Nice guy, doesn't seem to get into trouble.
Find

He's a chill, fun guy. Man of few words but he follows the rules and doesn't cause trouble. +1
Find

Mokey is probably the coolest guy on TTT even if he doesnt talk. I also want him to stay cuz he has famas’ that I want. +1 for the homey mokey.
Bouncy Rounds
Find