Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestions to things

Settings:
  • Setting to mute "charge up" sounds clientside (such as Oracle, Esoteric, etc.)
  • Condensed leaderboard options allowing you to hide certain statistics (Ping, rep, level, etc.)

Commands:
  • !discord to show discord link.

Crystals:
  • Blaze Crystal buffed to soften all suffix/DoT effects.
  • Gravity Crystal buffed to negate significantly more fall damage.
  • Jump Crystal buffed to allow you to "leap" forward (when holding W and jumping, your movement speed increases in air).
  • Shock Absorb Crystal buffed to just get more charge per amount of stat added.
  • Rebounding Crystal buffed to have infinite charge. Nobody will use them otherwise, would be good for new players.
  • Djinn Crystal buff-- UNPOKE YOU'RE SO BIAS YOU JUST GOT ONE SO OF COURSE NOW YOU WANT IT BUFFED
    The reason these should all be buffed is because of how significantly superior Dimension Crystals are.

Forums:
  • Replace "Shop" with "Donate" (in color).
  • Remove "Calendar" for clutter removal.
  • Add Discord channel to front page server list.
  • Allow admins+ to ban steamid's through forums.
  • Add other event cooldowns/allow user to toggle two to show at a time.

• More emotes to unlock (as suggested in shoutbox).
  • Post "backgrounds" per specific player to be approved by selected staff (probably Brass and I).
  • Add forum aesthetics such as "Frequent Poster" under title at 50+ rep, "Trusted Poster" at 100+ rep, etc. with colored gradients.

Weapons:
  • Oracle rebalanced to do more damage at longer distances (was over-nerfed).
    • Make projectiles unable to go through Oracle's shield OR allow it as a legitimate strategy.
  • Cooldown timers on weapons that can only use one "ultimate" per x amount of seconds.
  • Eleos proc re-work to make a physical lightning field that damages players who walk into it within the set amount of seconds it exists.
  • Deathbringer's deathball to be fixed (if it has yet to be).
  • Would be sick if the daybreak's sun could also be manually detonated by the owner of the daybreak.
  • Deploy speed added to harpoon.
  • Make grav bomb sticky to any surface including people after thrown.
  • Traitor weapon used to heal (potentially leech-style thing).
  • Make muffle last WAY longer (and maybe give that distance-talking thingy).

Staffing:
  • "Assign warning" option listed under "Take Action" in RDM manager that basically does the notifyplayer command.
  • Cross server admin chat communication (strictly staff use - regular players @ messages won't transfer).
  • Allow admins+ to ban steamid's through forums.

Extremely General & Unhelpful Shit:
  • Wider variety of obtainable (not purchasable) playermodels.
  • More low-tier gimmick weapons.
  • A way to save profile loadouts and "quickswap" through them.
  • More ruby usages.
  • More purposely overpowered tiers that only come in unpopular weapon types (AUG, Famas, Pistol, etc) to play with the meta.

- That Thrakos Noob

theres already orb of curing and orb of acrophilla
if anything add a primoral to combine orb of curing+blaze
and acrophilla+ shock
they are pretty much useless everyone just uses reload or dimension crystal/ healing orb

oF cOuRsE hE WaNtS cHaNgEs DoNe FoR tHe ElEoS aNd DaYbReAk

Imo the oracle shield should block explosive damage also, seems silly to get jihaded through something that stops bullets.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Suggestion: add !team and !group commands to access the party menu. It seems despite all our best efforts to inform the general public what commands do what there are still new players that struggle with this problem.

Oh wait

I witnessed this or own manager does not know the party command smh...

Setting for removal of time delay on the remove button.
other servers have done this and i liked it when there was no timer on it, even if people accidentally removed there item they can always go to the trash and recover it. I would like to think thats why they made the trash can is to recover something that was accidentally thrown away.
Find

(02-01-2018, 07:44 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Imo the oracle shield should block explosive damage also, seems silly to get jihaded through something that stops bullets.

I feel like thats backwards logic. A bulletproof vest can help stop bullets but you're still gonna get blown to smithereens if a bomb goes off right next to you.

Besides the oracle shield is annoying/helpful enough.
Find

Considering any projectiles go through it, including gun ones, there is an issue. Props get stopped by it already, jihads are blocked by worldbrushes so I mean its not that far fetched to ask for.

Besides its not like I asked for total explosive blocking, c4 is aoe, not line of sight.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-01-2018, 11:32 PM)Bathory Wrote:  Considering any projectiles go through it, including gun ones, there is an issue. Props get stopped by it already, jihads are blocked by worldbrushes so I mean its not that far fetched to ask for.

"It was made with the intention of nothing being able to go through it" -tobiasxz

- That Thrakos Noob