Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Meltedtime2's Member App

Steam Name(Current): Meltedtime2

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 90 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I started in a server called Fallen Angels, and when that went down I found WoGs, but the staff started to kinda shit on me so I went looking for a new inventory server and found FRG <3

Have you ever been banned and why?: Karma banned for screwing around and doing like a fight club with some friends. Was also recently banned for 3 days. http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5691

Why do you want to join?: I've met a lot of people on the server whom I adore, and the community is epic. I'd just really like to be more of a part of the server and community <33

Referred by: Unpoke, Fancy Typh

Additional Details: I'm like, totally the coolest person on the server that you can meet. Just ask anyone, they love me! *Insert Stalin speech here*
Find

Funny dude. Pretty good. Yeah my opinion is useful.

+1 ive seen melted on a bunch recently and hes pretty compliant with the rules and fun to play with. that being said the fight club thing with your friends just try to keep it within your friends.
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

+1 Melted is very fun to play with and knows the rules (I was in the fight club with him)
Find

Little mic spammy but otherwise hes great +1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Melt knows the rules well, and is a fun dude to be around. +1, would be a great example for the new comers to the FRG community.

Is what I would say a few days ago. Recently he was spamming false KOSes left and right, I'm pretty sure people were telling him to stop, but I could be wrong, plus he tried to RDM me on my T round. I change my +1 to a +0 .
Find

Melted is a good guy overall, i think he deserves it +1
Find

I havn't see Melted get banned yet, of course he rdms a little, but he learns his lesson. Until then my +1 will stand
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5691
Currently unresolved report of mine for him mass false kos, -1
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Can we get some more up-to-date feedback posted?
Find