Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cs_crackhouse

Smile 
I know I'm supposed to include screenshots and download link, but I can't find a version of crackhouse for TTT, and I didn't know where else to post. Was wondering if someone might have better luck finding, or might take time out of their day to make a TTT version of the map. I think anyone who has played the map would agree that it would be a fun TTT map ~ Sorry for the lack of requirements, and will repost this elsewhere if someone tells me a better place to put it. (Was struggling to decide whether to put here or under the 'suggestions' thread)

Edit: https://garrysmods.org/download/28444/cs-crackhousezip Screenshots + download
Find

Construct isnt a ttt map but its still on the server we just need some kind of information it doesnt have to be like a ttt specific map
Find

(05-03-2017, 06:33 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  Construct isnt a ttt map but its still on the server we just need some kind of information it doesnt have to be like a ttt specific map

But what about the gun/ammo spawn? That's why I was looking specifically for a TTT version.
Find

crack house would be an amazing addition, just a bit small for 25 ppl, i think on some css versions it has a few exploits to the outside but idk, ammo spawns seem like they would be fine but idk how the ttt system spawns them, if like set by creator or what, if creator maybe set hella in crackhouse and garage and some scattered on roof? idk but i feel it wouldnt be to hard to add, but i have no experience with map editing and stuff so yea +1
Find

(05-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  crack house would be an amazing addition, just a bit small for 25 ppl, i think on some css versions it has a few exploits to the outside but idk, ammo spawns seem like they would be fine but idk how the ttt system spawns them, if like set by creator or what, if creator maybe set hella in crackhouse and garage and some scattered on roof? idk but i feel it wouldnt be to hard to add, but i have no experience with map editing and stuff so yea +1

Crackhouse is like 4 times the size of McDonald's doe.
Find

Ammo and gun spawns are not an issue. If you can just find a download link to the map, that is all that would be needed.
Find

In school right now, then heading to work, so I won't be able to provide one until tonight.
Find

(05-03-2017, 07:51 PM)Razzation Wrote:  
(05-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  crack house would be an amazing addition, just a bit small for 25 ppl, i think on some css versions it has a few exploits to the outside but idk, ammo spawns seem like they would be fine but idk how the ttt system spawns them, if like set by creator or what, if creator maybe set hella in crackhouse and garage and some scattered on roof? idk but i feel it wouldnt be to hard to add, but i have no experience with map editing and stuff so yea +1

in actual space to move in yes, but ive been on crackhouses with max of 30 and nomatter where u go there is someone ik its not a big deal its just harder for a t, its also quiet open
Find

(05-03-2017, 08:14 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  

in actual space to move in yes, but ive been on crackhouses with max of 30 and nomatter where u go there is someone ik its not a big deal its just harder for a t, its also quiet open

Challenge accepted.
Find

you act like McDonald's is big.

McDonald's is like 1/10th the size of what a normal TTT map should be.
Find