Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KOS Off Locaition

Alright. Lets be honest. Sometimes we accidently KOS off location. And dont comment "I NEVUR KOS OF LOCATIONA" because Fuck off.

Anyway. I wanted to know if there was a way to watch a "Death Video" In the RDM Manager area? We (Member+ And Staff) can watch how they died and see if the Kill was justified. And if he just killed him because he was in the building he was shot from rather than just "O I SAWW UUU"
It would make handling these types of reports so much better. Rather than "Man surry, We cant prove he sawww uuu"

It would really help out a lot
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Well, the damage logs comes with this, however it was disabled because it took up a lot of memory on the server
Find

(02-04-2017, 04:36 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well, the damage logs comes with this, however it was disabled because it took up a lot of memory on the server

TBH it would help a lot with KOS off location reports ;D obviously
Twistz
Find

I would say its defenitely annoying with cases where its just "he says, she says". This would be a good addition to only +mems access
Find

In my new damagelogs I keep track of locations and the direction of where people are looking, I am planning to make a viewer for that. Would that work?

CLARIFICATION: That is only for who is shooting and who is being shot at, not everyone at a specific time.
Find

Yea it was disabled because it ended up causing a lot of lag.

Plus, this would only show the last few seconds up until the said person died. It wouldn't really show anything accurate enough to determine if it was kos of location. (In probably most cases it wouldn't go back far enough to even show that part)
Find

Well brass. is there a way you could create your own death camera thing? For the whole round. and skip it ahead. Something to start actually controlling this kos off location. Basically csgo overwatch, for the whole round
Twistz
Find

it would still be too laggy and not really worth the effort
Find

This is by large one of the reasons I started recording, too many times I get accused of KOS off location or I get KOSed off of location and there's no substantial evidence besides what I think I saw. Though I don't use the footage for anything besides proving them wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/NEdfjLz.png
Find

(02-04-2017, 11:52 PM)Kuro Wrote:  This is by large one of the reasons I started recording, too many times I get accused of KOS off location or I get KOSed off of location and there's no substantial evidence besides what I think I saw. Though I don't use the footage for anything besides proving them wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/NEdfjLz.png

and youtube
Twistz
Find