Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New voting screen?

Went to another server and I saw that this as there voting for maps.I think that this would work better as it is more organized and players can get a clearer idea of the map they are voting for
It also has Locks next to recently played maps(I think we already have a thing where it blocks recently played maps? IDK? ) but if we dont this would help with overplayed maps

Find

Yes please, I've always liked other servers vote for map system. (No hate on FRGs maybe a new update.)

But this also wouldn't work because we have 97 maps.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

jake told me that maps that have been played dont appear on the screen for 5 map rotation screens.

rip grammar
Find

This style would also involve going through each map taking a screenshot, uploading it to fast download, and adding it to the resource download list. It would pretty much make adding any new maps more of a hassle than it needs to be.

And what Tobias said, my map voting system stops recently played maps from appearing for x amount of map changes. The problem is when the server crashes, it resets.

How about we just add a close button to the map vote gui.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

i kinda like the current one tho
Find