Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do you like this idea?
Yes, Excel
No I hate it
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hunger games minigame

All map guns would be removed and replaced with randomly place guns throught the map(Maybe highlight to guns or have  chests that pop the guns out or be emty)
Would be FFA
Can either be a melee round or pistols/primary only

Prizes could be special crates only from this minigame depending on the round
melee round has a unique melee weapon reard
etc
Find

on small maps it seems like basically whoever has the first weapon wins

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

no doesn't fit into the TTT experience, BRO.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

there could be a grace period pre round so you have time to try and find stuff

@Halaman Neither does Orbital or snowballs it a minigame lol
Find

(01-18-2016, 03:22 AM)Excel Wrote:  there could be a grace period pre round so you have time to try and find stuff

@Halaman Neither does Orbital or snowballs it a minigame lol

i guess xd but it'd have to be pretty short or everyone'd have a weapon

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

"team?"
Find

I like the idea a lot but I think this should be more of an event like the raid. It should be on its own map and something people que for from the lobby. It wouldn't really work as a minigame for the ttt server.

Like what jake said but we can have diffent maps and rules it should be like how duels are. It remind me of that time when the server went down and we took over a hunger games server
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Seems really boring for normal TTT. I didn't like snowball matches too much, because it was more of a competition than a "mini-game" thing.
Find

IMO brass should make it so people solo queue for it, or queue with a party. (special map/maps being voted upon by talking to a npc.)

Spectators could use coins to purchase gifts to give to alive players. (just like the normal hunger games gamemode)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find