Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby Server

Hi i am new to the server and have been playing for around 3 days it's a nice community, and I plan on playing on here a lot.But the one thing I don't like is u have to be level 10 to enter the lobby server.Expecially because the new event that just came out and to start it u have to go to the lobby server.I know u guys have your reasons for having it to be level 10,but I ask if u could maybe lower to level 5,the level which I am and I think is more fair,so that is lower levels can access the new event.Message me on steam if u have any questions Mr.LongDongSilverz

Sorry, level 10 isn't hard to get, its a good goal to reach!
Find

(11-04-2015, 07:11 AM)Terran Wrote:  Sorry, level 10 isn't hard to get, its a good goal to reach!

Yea but when u have school sports and other stuff it is but all I am trying to say is maybe Lower it just for the event I have like 10 hours played and am only lvl 5
Find

(11-04-2015, 07:19 AM)Mr.LongDongSilverz Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 07:11 AM)Terran Wrote:  Sorry, level 10 isn't hard to get, its a good goal to reach!

Yea but when u have school sports and other stuff it is but all I am trying to say is maybe Lower it just for the event I have like 10 hours played and am only lvl 5
You'll make it buddy
Find

Gold team rules
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I think you should reach level 10 at around 20 hours or so. Just do really good on t rounds xD
Find

To be fair, level locking events ruins the new player experience. Suddenly it means people who join for the first time are excluded from an entire event if they are unable to nolife a game.

As zott said, 20 hours or so, means you are 20hours of the event behind everyone else. (if you can only play 1-2 hours a day, meaning you take 10-20+days if you consistently play every day, the event would be over by the time some people get access to the pre event quest.)

Obviously brass has final say due to his server/code/event/duck.
Find

(11-04-2015, 09:46 PM)Kheyre-Sama Wrote:  To be fair, level locking events ruins the new player experience. Suddenly it means people who join for the first time are excluded from an entire event if they are unable to nolife a game.

As zott said, 20 hours or so, means you are 20hours of the event behind everyone else. (if you can only play 1-2 hours a day, meaning you take 10-20+days if you consistently play every day, the event would be over by the time some people get access to the pre event quest.)

What? This isn't a holiday event it'll be around forever. Well idk if it will forever actually but I see no reason for it not to.
Find

(11-04-2015, 09:59 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 09:46 PM)Kheyre-Sama Wrote:  To be fair, level locking events ruins the new player experience. Suddenly it means people who join for the first time are excluded from an entire event if they are unable to nolife a game.

What? This isn't a holiday event it'll be around forever. Well idk if it will forever actually but I see no reason for it not to.

that'd make this really cool it if it lasted forever. 100 souls and it only lasting a week would be disappointing
Find

Oh. If this isn't temporary that means I can get batskater to play until level 10. Yes!
Find