• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery's Ban Appeal.

Steam Name (Current): Celery God

Steam Name (During incident): Celery God

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:26830324

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/rmaring

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: One week.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I was shooting a prop and a person walked in front of my gun. Both of us were killed, and I was not reported in the time that I stayed. I thought that I was okay to leave, but apparently not. I did not leaf with the intentions of evading a Report. I apologize to the victim and Mcnuggie.  Heart

Reason for ban: RDM+Leaf

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, but accidently in both ways.

Additional details: None.
Find

1. Use format please Smile
2. The logs show otherwise, why would you shoot Ninja 6 times with a Mac10 if you were shooting a prop?
3. You left RIGHT after ninja died.

Find

(05-23-2015, 06:55 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  1. Use format please Smile
2. The logs show otherwise, why would you shoot Ninja 6 times with a Mac10 if you were shooting a prop?
3. You left RIGHT after ninja died.

I was leaving to play another game; NOT to evade the report. I did not realize that that was RDM+Leaf, mostly because I wanted to play a different game. My MAC 10 has an insane fire rate, and can shoot really fast; at least 10 rps. And I did fix the format issue as well.

Edit: Also, I will gladly go back online and take a few slays.
Find

(05-23-2015, 07:03 PM)Celery God™ Wrote:  I was leaving to play another game; NOT to evade the report. I did not realize that that was RDM+Leaf, mostly because I wanted to play a different game. My MAC 10 has an insane fire rate, and can shoot really fast; at least 10 rps. And I did fix the format issue as well.

I understand what you're saying, but according to the victim, you noticed that you killed him as well.
If you RDM someone, it's logical to wait and see if they want you to slay, and when there are no staff on (like at this time) reports can not be made.

You have to try and be more careful, and make sure that you didn't RDM and anyone before you leave the game.
Find

Ok so here is what happened on my side, ubeastme ( traitor on this particular round ) was throwing incens from the freezer into the kitchen. I was trying to get out of the way and got by the farthest back drive through window Celery began shooting at either me or the prop in front of me ( the cart-thing that can be seen in the second picture ). I noticed I was getting damaged and assumed it was the incens so I got on the far back counter ( which you can again see in the second picture with my body on it ) after I did Celery stopped shooting, re-adjusted, and then continued shooting which only makes me think he knew what he was doing. Also, I was unable to make a report because no staff was on at the time. Also, I recall you saying something along the lines of "Oh shit I killed him." or something like that
Find

(05-23-2015, 07:06 PM)NinjaMaster99 Wrote:  Ok so here is what happened on my side, ubeastme ( traitor on this particular round ) was throwing incens from the freezer into the kitchen. I was trying to get out of the way and got by the farthest back drive through window Celery began shooting at either me or the prop in front of me ( the cart-thing that can be seen in the second picture ). I noticed I was getting damaged and assumed it was the incens so I got on the far back counter ( which you can again see in the second picture with my body on it ) after I did Celery stopped shooting, re-adjusted, and then continued shooting which only makes me think he knew what he was doing. Also, I was unable to make a report because no staff was on at the time.

I'm sorry. I was just messing around with the prop. I was seeing how fast my MAC-10 could propel it, due to me being bored of the game-mode (hence me leaving).

Edit: I'm not even cool enough for rdm+leaf? I just leave? Cry
Find

I can vouch for him, I'm in a Teamspeak call with them, and he's totally sorry, he only left to go play with Terran and others, and there was no report when he left
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-23-2015, 07:20 PM)itember Wrote:  I can vouch for him, I'm in a Teamspeak call with them, and he's totally sorry, he only left to go play with Terran and others, and there was no report when he left

The reason there was no report, was because there were no staff/+members on, in which you CANT make reports.

He did not stay to even ask if Ninja wanted him slain so meh.
Find

I invited him repeatedly, and he rushed to play AoE 2 with me and stuff. It wasn't his fault, let him go on and take the slay, christ, he's never caused problems before and a week ban is unwarranted since he's apologizing and wants to take the slay.

Don't be wankers.
Find

No reason to keep him banned if he'll take the slay, although someone will just have to unban him.