The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Yes/No on WT
I Enjoyed WT, and would want to see more stuff built onto it.
I Enjoyed WT, but difficulty spikes randomly and often.
I Enjoyed WT, but checkpoints were too scarce and punishing.
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as I don't like this type of content, period.
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as difficulty spikes randomly and often.
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as some of the courses were just not enjoyable or rewarding to run through
I Didn't Enjoy WT, as checkpoints were too scarce and punishing.
My ping is too high
I have my own feedback (comment).
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Water Treatment Feedback

If you haven't seen Water Treatment, it is a jump puzzle/parkour sprawl in Lobby. You can access it beyond the vault bank and down the stairs.

This type of content isn't new (Krampus), but still altered to something completely unique from anything else on the server. Water Treatment is not linear and has no definitive/final end, can be very difficult, its size should get you lost at first, and many intersecting pathways and hidden places.
With that being said, I want to hear some feedback on it, as there is a group who truly enjoys the puzzles and the challenge, and a group where they despise it and want to see it burn in hell.

If you have feedback that fits for the poll, please vote and comment your thoughts!
The reason I'm asking for feedback is if people want more of this content. Water Treatment was done pretty fast (mid nov - early/mid dec) and had a lot of time and ideas put into it. although I wanted to use original Krampus courses, It's hard to create interesting jump puzzles and not repeat yourself. If people want more of this content it would be extended and updated, possibly go on a separate server to have more space and less lag (not an !ejoin), and have varied levels of difficulty to it (and also have more checkpoints).

When voting, please do not factor:
Loot, as I'm looking for the experience players had.
Server Lag and Collision bugs, as that's something I can't really fix unless on a separate server.
Difficulty, skill in movement is the gate to sections of WT (unless you think difficulty spikes randomly)

Sewer Explorer Badge ideally wouldn't be handed out after XMAS, so these badges can stay unique.

This poll is not determining if there is going to be similar content, but what can be improved on.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Water Treatment Feedback - The Black Parade - 12-21-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - Vhoxel - 12-21-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - Grimm Wits - 12-21-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - tweeqo - 12-21-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - Dreadark - 12-21-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - ManeGunner6 - 12-21-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - HeisenSanta - 12-21-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - The Suess - 12-21-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - Zebrah - 12-21-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Water Treatment Feedback - Glazz - 12-21-2020, 03:34 AM