The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jed Summers [Targeted Douchebaggery of the Discriminative Kind]

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Jed Summers (though his name on Discord at time of writing is Skike - Jed Summers#8142)

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:79991060

Map the event happened on: Not Available, all of the incidents took place in the FRG Discord

Date of event: 28th of October + 9th of November + 22nd of November + 3rd of December (today)

What Happened?: So I've noticed in the span of the past month or so that Jed Summers seems to enjoy taking the piss out of me for being British...or rather, I would be mentioning something or talking about something and all of a sudden he's butting in to tell me "begone British" (first evidence pic) or "british people arent entitled to opinions" (second evidence pic).
I usually let this slide, accounting for the fact that a few members of the FRG community have an invulnerable hateboner for British people - judging by how often they bring it up and how many comments, regardless of how rude they are, they make regarding my teeth/accent or why I should move to the US - but recently it got to a point where he decided, as a "funny joke", to ping me completely out of nowhere without any provocation just to show me a video literally titled "ew british person", whereupon I asked him to cut his bullshittery out.
Today he continued with his bullshittery so I more or less had enough and decided to make a relatively big fuss about it. He soon pieced together from me pinging him while grabbing his SteamID that I was going to report him and when I brought this up to him in PMs, he gave me the go-ahead to make the report against him because he wasn't going to stop doing it.
You wished for this, you cocky son of a gun. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Witnesses: Nytemart + a few others in each of the evidence pics who either didn't bother stepping in or defended him and his poor decision-making

Evidence
Begone British + (Message Link)
british people arent entitled to opinions + (Message Link)
unprovoked ping + (Message Link)
my reaction to unprovoked ping + (Message Link)
Jed continuing despite my warning + (Message Link)  (tbf this one's not as bad as the rest but sometimes all you need is a little nudge)
He wants to be reported! (occurred in PMs so no message link here)

Messages In This Thread
Jed Summers [Targeted Douchebaggery of the Discriminative Kind] - ManeGunner6 - 12-03-2020, 09:24 PM