The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GoldenBye 2, Electric Boogaloo

I can’t bring myself to enjoy the server anymore, I can’t keep up, I can’t just sit down and enjoy the game.

Is this related to my shrine run ending like it did? Not entirely, but it was kind of the nail in the coffin, a reminder that maybe it is time to go, after all. I’ve got other games to play, and I just don’t have time or the spirit for it.

I also have realized that since I’ve left the discord like 2-3 weeks ago, i felt... better? I felt like I just cut out a toxic person from my life. That’s not really a feeling I should have had though.

Since knight and I shared an inventory, I gave him my stuff, or at least all that I felt like, in the 1% chance I get nostalgic and wanna reinstall gmod down the road.

I love most of y’all still, and I’ve made great memories here with a lot of you. I wish the server a ton of success! FRG is too much for me now though, so I gotta leave it behind. Good luck everyone, and stay Golden.

Find

Messages In This Thread
GoldenBye 2, Electric Boogaloo - GoldenGuy - 09-16-2020, 03:57 AM
RE: GoldenBye 2, Electric Boogaloo - Kazen - 09-16-2020, 08:19 PM