Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer

The balls DO speed up the longer they're active though, unless I've been rused this entire time.
The only thing I don't agree with is the melee mode should not have any ability to shoot balls. All this is going to do is cause KOS off of weapon. There'd basically be no way to tell someone "Balled" you with the melee unless you're looking straight at them, so its A) a frustrating ability for the person targetted and B) something that will get the user killed.

I know I would kill off of suspicion for that, if I get balled and I see someone running away with a deathbringer melee from my proximity they're dying. Same thing for if I get hit with a rifle shot and someone is looking at me with an enigma - The stupid gun doesn't flash, leave a tracer or audio, but I'm killing them. A third example is the explodey book - If I see a guy hiding in a cliff face with the book out and I just got hit with a nuke, I'm killing them.

Removing that ability to *defend* yourself on that suspicion just makes it almost impossible to catch these things in the act.
If this IS a thing, then make it so there's an obvious aura charge up of the sword, so you can tell if someone does it.
Or else I'm just shootin' ya.
But yeah its really underwhelming feeling compared to the slew of cool rifles we have. I'd like to see it be extinct'd first and foremost.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Deathbringer - HeisenBurger - 07-11-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Scraubn - 07-11-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Grimm Wits - 07-11-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Terran - 07-11-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Terran - 07-12-2020, 06:16 PM