The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer

The deathbringer is one of the classic godlikes on the server. It's the first event godlike we had and it has a proc that I think is really cool. However, it's not by any means a good weapon. I just said that the proc is cool, but it's not actually any good. First of all, the deathbringer is a rifle which means that in most situations you're using a rifle you will never proc the ball since you're going for headshots which is an insta kill, and Given how common mobility is now as a stat or utility on a lot of weapons, most people have a way to outrun the laughably slow ball that chases them if you hit their body and proc the ball. The other interesting thing this weapon has is it's second mode, which is a melee. The problem with it is that every single part of it is useless. It's slow to pull out, slow to swing, does little damage, the only good thing it has is proccing the ball but unless you proc it first swing then you'll instantly be killed for even looking at someone while swinging it.

My suggestion for changing this weapon is

First of all, make the red tint a bit less dark so looking through it isn't so hard in darker maps.

Give it a pull out and reload animation. It also has the old nexus repeater bug where you can keep reloading while shooting so you never run out of ammo.

Make Deathbringer balls scale to mobility, and the longer the ball is active, the faster it moves.

For the melee mode, make headshots charge up the melee mode, which allows you to get a guaranteed proc when you swing at someone who is X meters away (to prevent people from running right up to someone and insta killing them with the proc)

Also give the sniper gory trait, it'll make getting kills with it more satisfying just like Conq headshots + it makes sense with the weapon.

Feel free to give your suggestions for the deathbringer below, I think it's a really cool weapon that needs a bit of love.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Deathbringer - HeisenBurger - 07-11-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Scraubn - 07-11-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Grimm Wits - 07-11-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Terran - 07-11-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Deathbringer - Terran - 07-12-2020, 06:16 PM