Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase

(07-08-2020, 04:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  Buff tentacles, nerf actual trident attack. It
1) blinds you totally
2) Knocks you around, jumps/moves your aim
3) Aggressor can quick swap to a primary before you even recover
its REALLY annoying and almost impossible to fight against properly. Should be a cool utility weapon (You get a bullet blocking shield, the ability to jump extra high, a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit and the ability to summon stationary turrets). Make the utility stronger, but the effects from the weapon hit weaker.

shield is dog shit, you can just jump and headshot the trident user or shoot his legs
tentacles are dog shit, useless, never attack, miss always, does maybe 10 damage on slam, 7 on rock throw
the jump is fine how it is, I think it's really good for moving around even if it's out shined by the beam sword.
the attack is slow and for it to be actually pushed into being a really strong weapon, needs to be used in an enclosed space which is situational.

While I'm not saying it's useless because it's a great weapon. It really needs to be used in enclosed spaces, some maps are amazing for this and it's amazingly strong in those maps. The only use for the trident outside of that is mobility, hitting people around corners and suppressing a choke point.

It's not like it requires only a couple hits to kill someone either, it needs 7 hits to kill someone and 9 if they're using a 20+ hp vit crystal. It's not that "it's a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit" it NEEDS to chain hit to be good. The time it takes me to throw out 7 balls, i can be killed more than 7 times over. I noticed that some people get frustrated with the trident when I use it (and probably a lot more when mini uses it while i'm offline) but I got more kills on a molten mac 10 in 2 days than I ever did on the trident.

TL: DR just keep crouch jumping with your giveaway block buster and sniping people across the entire map with your quad suffixed AUG and it won't matter, penis breath.

I did get sidetracked but like, give me funny firework proc chance increase.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase - HeisenBurger - 07-09-2020, 01:58 AM