Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Changes] Extinct Railguns/Sagittarious

+sag gives to others nob. In all honesty though I like sag where it is, and it's one of those traits you look forwards to when extincting weps, Aries is another one now that I think players will look forward to as well, I feel like the issue is that when we look at the alignments we look at the utility and if it works ideally in any situation, hence why aries and sag imo are the best at the moment, pieces walk on water gush aren't really ideal in comparison aquarius provides mobility which is pretty strong too, and gemini still feels lack luster with it's buff, even if the clone has wallhacks. I feel like the only approach instead of needing sought after alignments is to instead provide the rest some utility event buffs to them, how it's gone about I don't really care, I don't really have an issue with sag as it is, I like where it sits, it's an item that's highly desired and is apart of some players ideal loadout, why not give the other alignments that same treatment. That's just my 2 cents tho
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Changes] Extinct Railguns/Sagittarious - Tango(SCRUB) - 04-21-2020, 03:34 PM