The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More General Suggestions

Probably a couple of things that have already been suggested, but here you go.
  • Pisces on the Gambler's Fallacy has been killing me consistently. It deals 90 damage to myself when I do things like shoot through a window and shoot someone close when I have 3x-2x damage on, even though I could literally just headshot that player and kill them in 1 shot instead. I seriously considered Rune of Annulling it off, though that seems like a huge waste. Pisces wave should probably be changed to do either less damage to yourself or maybe not be able to hit you at all, though I do know people like using it to "rocket jump", so it's hard to say.
  • Rune of Annulment could possibly use a crafting recipe for a greater rune of annulment to allow your choice of a trait, or be allowed to be used on catalysts. Very few people want to annul something off of a weapon just to take a chance at breaking it back down a second time. As it is now, one of the only reasonable uses for it is when you're crafting something simplistic such as good quality legendary catalysts, but it seems a bit too rare to make it worth doing that. I understand if the way it's written disallows this sort of change, though.
  • Crafting bag giveaways. I think a lot of people would be super happy with getting a bag of cool crafting catalysts that have unusual traits- Legendary trait catalysts with challenge scroll suffixes, gilded, half-gilded, lucky, etc and possibly some unobtainable crafting catalysts like godlike traits.
  • Traded kills and post-mortem kills don't take into consideration lucky/gilded traits. I know this is just because it can't identify what you're holding anymore after you're dead, but it's a QoL that's a bit more relevant with virtually everyone having gilded/lucky weapons now.
  • Worth noting that unconscious kills from tranq/tripwire don't count for challenges (and I assume dailies)
  • Possibly make it so that you can upgrade 5 lower-tier challenge scrolls into one that is a tier higher? I have a lot of easy and mediums just laying around from fishing.
Find

Messages In This Thread
More General Suggestions - Nivender - 02-19-2020, 04:52 AM
RE: More General Suggestions - Terran - 02-19-2020, 06:49 AM
RE: More General Suggestions - Feach₀₂ - 02-19-2020, 09:41 AM
RE: More General Suggestions - ENTch - 02-19-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: More General Suggestions - hockeyfn - 02-20-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: More General Suggestions - Zephyr - 02-21-2020, 04:58 AM
RE: More General Suggestions - Enchantable - 02-24-2020, 09:48 PM