The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Dilapidation Fun Again

Several people have said that Dilapidation seems like a chore nowadays. I've even heard people asking to make it an ejoin event, which is the wrong way to fix this. Dilapidation is, for many new players, a gateway event to FRG. Not many new players understand the lingo and strats people use for Events, and consequently not many new players are taken on events.
Here are some of the suggestions I've heard from some people and a few ideas of my own.

1. Make Easter Egg IV's droppable Again
    Used to be on the drop table, not anymore. Seeing as how they are now only obtainable from Enjoyment, which is rare enough on it's own, it wouldn't be too much to ask if they were re-added even at a lower chance.
  2. x Pillar is Under Attack!
    Lot's of times the event is dragged out simply due to no one understanding the fact that you have to defend the pillars, and I've seen times when we have half the players on Green and the other half on Orange with no one on Red. If an announcement would pop up in chat when a pillar was falling or undefended, this kind of problem wouldn't occur.
  3. Equal Opportunity for Jewels
    97% of the time either an afk or someone who just joined will get the Jewel. The Jewels simply aren't valuable enough to only have 1 per Oxylus. Simply make it so everyone has a chance for an individual jewel, even if that means occasionally no one will get one.
  4. New Uniques
    There really are only pets and crates in Oxylus, and the Godlike is not highly valued or desired (despite being pretty cool)

Feel free to offer any other ideas
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Messages In This Thread
Make Dilapidation Fun Again - Bezerker - 10-02-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: Make Dilapidation Fun Again - Terran - 10-03-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: Make Dilapidation Fun Again - Moz - 10-03-2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Make Dilapidation Fun Again - Jake1o - 10-03-2019, 05:38 AM
RE: Make Dilapidation Fun Again - Smurfo - 10-03-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Make Dilapidation Fun Again - lil yeet - 10-03-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Make Dilapidation Fun Again - Glazz - 10-04-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Make Dilapidation Fun Again - Mystery - 10-04-2019, 11:03 PM