The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Randall Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Randall

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 134 hours on TTT, 32 on Lobby.

Where did you hear about this server?: I originally found it 2 years ago through searching for enjoyable TTT servers, I came back a little bit ago after missing this server.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, I have not.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be a member as I want to be a regular part of the community, coming back here and being a member is a honor to me. Although I will not get any "powers" I would be more than happy to be a role model who helps people understand the server better.

Referred by: No-one.

Additional Details:I will admit that 2 years ago when I was originally here I was a terrible person to everyone, I do apologize for how I acted back then. But recently since I've come back I've had no incidents at least major with people, sure I have made a few reports, but most of them were resolved with just understanding that there was an accident. I believe that I am capable of holding the position of member now and I hope that the community is willing to have me.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Randall Membership Application - Randall - 08-08-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Randall Membership Application - Kazen - 08-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Randall Membership Application - Unpoke - 08-12-2019, 05:09 AM