Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should an untradeable copy of the Monthly item drop after 20+ full daily completions?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A change to the monthly daily reward system

I think a more common Monthly Flashback Crate is a better idea to address this because, I have to agree that I hate competing a shit ton of dailies over the course of a month with nothing but crates to show for it. And people do tend to hoard and keep their monthlies because of the exclusiveness. However having guaranteed monthlies would significantly decrease their value. Having a Monthly Flashback Crate does not guarentee this months monthly, but it does give you a chance at this months and previous monthlys.

The crate should not be too common nor too rare. I think the crate should drop from dailies, events, and the same way monthlies are currently obtained. It should be rarer than a monthly but MUCH more common than flashback crates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A change to the monthly daily reward system - Little Red Riding Mark - 10-24-2019, 07:48 PM