Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should an untradeable copy of the Monthly item drop after 20+ full daily completions?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A change to the monthly daily reward system

ive been trying to write something that makes sense for a while now, so ill just put it out there, the warbanner is straight RNG, kinda sucks to the people that grind to get it and probably never will, and then the people who come on for 2 seconds and drop it end round, ive been trying to think of something to help get people warbanners without devaluing them entirely, and i honestly cant, anyway that guarantees it will devalue it untradable or not, and anyway that it ups your chances big time to almost guarantee it will devalue too, so honestly, i think were just gonna have to keep grinding, theres no way to guarantee it without ruining the "rare" part of it. I havent gotten one yet either though :^(
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A change to the monthly daily reward system - coal lunch - 05-24-2019, 02:10 PM