The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should an untradeable copy of the Monthly item drop after 20+ full daily completions?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A change to the monthly daily reward system

This is going to get stupid levels of flak, and honestly its probably a sort of shitty idea, but after doing the dailies most of the days this month (I slacked on a few, gimme a break) and not smelling even a whiff of that unique Warbanner, my salt levels are rising gradually (but steadily). It doesn't feel fair to me to play daily and try to get this Warbanner, yet get shafted due to pure RNG on a time-limited drop. Now, I can already see the arguments here, and heard one thanks to unpoke (Comparing the dailies to, say, limited event stuff; i.e jolly grenade mod from Santa. The differences there is that while everyone can only do 6 dailies a day, no more no less, people can do theoretically unlimited amounts of santa, etc).

So, before you start reee'ing down below, this is what I propose:
If you complete at least 20 days, maybe even 25, of all the dailies for those days*, you get an untradeable copy of the monthly unique.
The EXCEPTION to this is if you RNG and drop one before that, then you will NOT get a copy of it, untradeable or not. This is purely for if you got truly shafted.

My reasoning is that these monthly uniques sound really fun and like they could bring a lot of cool stuff to the table, but it truly hurts to just be shafted out of pure luck.**
If you don't like it, that's fair enough, that's why I'm adding a poll. You can just vote and ignore if you'd like, majority rules, Brass decides anyways without too much sway from us.
But please.
Think of the non-Alex's on the server.
Think if your boy.
Or just...
Think?

*: Credit to Tonifur for this idea
**: Also buying warbanner PLEASE SELL
Find

Messages In This Thread
A change to the monthly daily reward system - Terran - 05-23-2019, 06:44 AM