The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change] Conqueror's Judgement

I don't think The Conqueror's Judgement works as a gun.

Default Shot
  • [+]The damage on a bodyshot is 65 which is pretty standard for a rifle (in the sense that its a two shot body)
  • [+]The accuracy on the shot seems really high (the weapon doesn't have stats displayed)
  • [-]The shot makes a very loud noise and the bullet has a trail (this is pretty much immediately tells the server "hey i'm shooting people")

Ion Charge
  • The rocket jump function is useless unless you have a gravity crystal equipped (you'd get more height off of shurikens)
  • The actual shot does 10 extra damage to the body (75) and has a newton effect (In theory this is sick, But its insanely hard to hit they have to be standing still)

Missed Shots Don't Consume Ammo
In theory this should also be nuts, but its not all that noticeable. The reload on the gun is already really fast so there's no real reason to have this trait.

Headshots Cause a Shockwave
  • [-]This trait practically does nothing but tell everyone on the server that someone is 100% using a conq.
  • [+]It does 25 damage to people in a couple of arms reach from the headshot. (It almost never happens)
  • [+]It looks awesome

The gun punishes users for doing well by letting everyone know where you are and that its you. On the flip side it has a crutch trait (misses don't consume ammo) that really isn't necessary. The rocket jump to be honest is fine, its pretty bad without a grav crystal but it isn't the worst thing under the sun.

I don't have any suggestions on how it should be changed nor do I want a buff, I really just feel like the gun is just a cobble of random traits that don't really work together.
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Change] Conqueror's Judgement - A2 - 05-23-2019, 06:01 AM
RE: [Change] Conqueror's Judgement - A2 - 05-23-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: [Change] Conqueror's Judgement - Moz - 05-23-2019, 04:47 PM