Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Random Suggestion/QoL List

Rubies

I'm for having more bank space through rubies.

space for crates is ultimately wasteful, seeing as it's not that bad to just open them in lobby.

VIP would be neat if it upgraded gift packages. I don't care about

Beebee was going to post about naming guns, don't know when he is going to though. Pretty detailed as well.

Yes and no for boss tokens. Lots of people already don't like to have any interruptions for TTT, so as long as there is a longer cooldown for these. Also, turn minigame tokens into normal please.

Personally don't care about gun cosmetics. If anything, should be added to scroll loot instead to go along with rune of beauty.

Minigames

All of these suggestions are kind of dumb. Infection doesn't need to be changed. Humans rarely use teamwork and ends pretty fast. There should be a !boss command to show what buttons do like this. I'm also pretty sure that you basically have a chance of getting something no matter what on most minigames - except dragon.

Maybe let it so you have an easier time aiming for poison balls and string pull.

Extincts

Aquarius is fine, We already know Gemini is getting buffed eventually. CCD does have a use that no one actually uses - The ability to help OTHER people shoot the traitor. You're basically a meat shield that takes some shots to help others. Shame that icing is the same button as transform which is basically why I die a lot using it. Railgun is...okay...? I think that it's in a good place if the map allows for it, but no one actually uses it for that so everyone thinks it's bad. Wouldn't mind soul tracking I guess... and I don't care much about tart. Pretty much use it for the gun, don't rely on ability.

Fishing

As we discussed on discord, many of these have already either been suggested lots, or have been confirmed. Would like to see the suggested ones have some form of existence later. Even with Kraken buff, it seems really neglected and lyrus is starting to follow as well.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Random Suggestion/QoL List - Unpoke - 05-16-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - Terran - 05-16-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - Moz - 05-16-2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - TJ1524 - 05-16-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - FoxSasha - 05-17-2019, 01:11 AM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - Dreadark - 05-17-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - Terran - 05-17-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - Eazy - 05-17-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Random Suggestion/QoL List - Bathory - 05-18-2019, 01:19 AM