Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

Edit: Before you read this, keep in mind me and jerk hate eachother, but we both will agree that how this went down isnt good for the community.

I was there for this shitfest when it broke into lobby and was the one who pointed out the rule breaking status of coercing someone into scamming. Little did I know, micro was offering opposite of you for the egg even if your side was a meme. It means he was doing this to convince him to never sell it to you and clearly sell it to him.

Scamming to punish a 'scammer' isnt justice, its theft from a thief. Making no one valorous heroes they pretended to be.

Can the community not be shitbags to eachother by creating this kind of situations.  I'm ashamed this stemmed from a member influencing a new player to do this.  

Atma was adamant about micro spouting the truth about how jerkbutt behaves, and this was justice and all of that, which of course went on over mic so little to no proof it was said.

Ignoring the new player behaving as how he did, Microboss shouldnt have even been coercing him into doing this. It is much worse than himdoing it himself.

Tells him its not ban worthy.

But then litterally seconds later tells him he would +1 an unban appeal, implying he knew it was bannable.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Bathory - 05-04-2019, 07:35 AM