Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request

(04-11-2019, 03:44 PM)Boston Bomber Wrote:  Idk, this whole situation seems pretty funny to me considering me and enchantable tell people in voice chat to stand still holstered, and sometimes people actually do it... Would you consider that meta gaming? I wouldn't? I mean simply performing an action in the video game like putting your weapon away doesn't mean your meta gaming, even standing in a line is just sort of a meme. This all seems like a joke tbh and don't see why any ban was dished out... but maybe there is something missing in the video (Which I cant watch because i'm at work)

1) You aren't even apart of this so why are you here lol
2) Enchantable is a literal meme.
3) Video states that people say in voice chat that if you are a T, that 3 people will holster so the T can get glock kills for his challenge with no fighting back from the innos which is considered metagaming since the T has literally stated that he is the T and 3 innos are clearly letting them kill them for the challenge he has.

Don't post if you aren't in or have an actual opinion regarding report and actually read/watch the video :^)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request - Eclipse - 04-11-2019, 03:50 PM