The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Changes

So a couple of things
1. I think that the dailies should give better rewards based on how consecutive you do them. For example, if a player does all of the dailies for a week straight, they should be given a greater reward, because not many people do dailies, it would make people more motivated to play on the server to get more loot.
2. This is just personal opinion, but i feel that the zafkiel should have the stock scope, because tbh, the modded one sucks ass, and the reticle of the scope is just a bit blurry and looks kinda trashy.
3. There should be a feature where you can open multiple crates at once, because at the moment, I get like 30 crates and it takes like 5 minutes to open them all with autoroll and 5.0 speed.
4. You should be able to abandon a rune of power. For example, if a player got a godlike that they did not like from a rune, they could get rid of the amount of the amount of time left with that gun.
5. PLEASE make gunfire client side in general or just on moonlord/spider/dragon rounds. It lags the absolute shit out of everyone and makes it near impossible to get damage because the boss teleports around.
6. Add the feature to RTV maps, we got stuck on the shittiest, laggiest map ever and couldn't do anything about it until staff changed it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Some Changes - lil yeet - 03-23-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Some Changes - The Black Parade - 03-23-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: Some Changes - Terran - 03-23-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Some Changes - lil yeet - 03-23-2019, 03:32 AM
RE: Some Changes - The Black Parade - 03-23-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Some Changes - Brassx - 03-23-2019, 02:21 PM