Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make kraken rewards scale with points.

(03-13-2019, 11:31 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(03-13-2019, 11:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-13-2019, 10:57 PM)Terran Wrote:  Well, you've done a heck of a lot more than me, so that's fair then. So higher points = better chance, that's how it works, right? The main issue seems to be the lower-tiered scaling needs balancing. I.E when I literally shot the kraken 3x, I got like 10 less crates than the time I tryharded as best as I could.

Yeah. Crates are 'pity' rewards. Points = better chances at uniques, including enraged eyes.

OH also, dying is bugged right now where you don't actually lose points. That may also help.
Do you have anything that tracks the best damage people do? I had people talking about 70,000+ damage when the best I can do with a heroic galil, reload+shock absorb crystal is about 22,000. Tried an AUG even, about the same. Was I being bamboozled? But then again, there was a corner of like 4 people with +sag and the best guns available.

My highest score has been like 72k with less than 10 people on a win. On fights where there are a lot of people on I have like 30k score in first place. The key is to min max you're time shooting and what is best to shoot at the time.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make kraken rewards scale with points. - Ace - 03-13-2019, 11:35 PM