The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make kraken rewards scale with points.

Now I'm not saying to give more crates to the people that score better/higher. What I am however saying is that people that come in for one down and just deal leech damage should NOT be rewarded for that kind of behaviour. I am spending a major part of my day fishing up and spawning krakens and every time some spoiled cunt whines that I killed TTT and that they're going to leech. Cause why wouldn't they? There seems to be no incentive for these players that perform mediocre during bossfights to actually put in any effort. Therefore I suggest that you put in some kind of cap for actually getting rewards so that people don't just come in and get the same rewards as the people that actually try their best. Obviously this cap shouldn't be put high but it should be put at the level were one would have to actively put in effort to get their rewards.

A second minor change I would like to see is that the fisherman eye goes from 10% chance to 20% chance. It's existence is so negligable that there might as well be no reward for the people that actively try to fish for krakens. Also I have heard something about fishermen getting extra chances at the uniques? Don't know if true or not (believe me I haven't noticed it).
Find

Messages In This Thread
Make kraken rewards scale with points. - Nyteman Molester of Santa - 03-13-2019, 03:17 AM