Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 [NERF], 2 [BUFF], 2 [CHANGE] multi-thread

Im gonna comment on the molten since, well, I own one and I use it fairly often so I would know. Yes, the ring can be annoying when shooting into crowds trying to get a traitor or innocents but a tbuddy is there or when its meant for one person, but either way its genuinely fun and the whole "omg you got me with your dumb ring im burning aa im dead" situations actually don't happen too often to make it a negative.

Now concerning the hellfire/dragonstrike, I have used the flame ability and it is quite op but you are slowed immensely while doing it, maybe keep it but leave out slowing enemies so they can actually have a decent fight(or just get good idk)?

About Augs, the scope is supposed to be good and thats why they have it, to encourage using it and even then, the recoil and accuracy depends on the gun so if you're using a good aug then ya it should be good to kill people. Plus, it is supposed to be good for long range although it can become a little better than a sniper depending on the gun but thats just the gun. I think we need to think about what a scope is generally, it is used for balance and precision and I think that is fine.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6 [NERF], 2 [BUFF], 2 [CHANGE] multi-thread - Kcat - 04-28-2019, 02:52 PM