Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Make Oracle Shield Damage Karma

Just to be clear: Anything that deals damage can potentially be seen as dangerous, though situational for some items (discombobulators).

The oracle shield is much more situational as the damage it deals is fairly low(iirc), and it's pretty easy to avoid. However, placing it in small/narrow hallways, doorways, etc. That could be seen as traitorous(when not using it in a battle, obviously),  and be treated just like if someone were to throw an incen in a hallway, or shoot a bow AOE at an entrance of something.

I don't think the shield needs to do damage at all. It just promotes trolling, but removing the damage makes it a "worse fools" (so you guys say really, I don't ENTIRELY think it's fair to compare them). If it has a status effect applied to those who pass through the shield, it then promotes trolling with it even more, as damage logs wont apply to it.

I'd like to remove its damage, but do something else to it to make it different, and not directly comparable to the fools world, while also making sure it's not used for trolling as often. Any suggestions?
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CHANGE] Make Oracle Shield Damage Karma - Brassx - 02-23-2019, 02:12 AM