The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do we expand to zombie survival?
Yes(With some obvious modifications to fine-tune the experience)
No (Please state why)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zombie survival - Initial Feedback/First Impressions?

So we've done some testing of the gamemode and I'd like to gather your feedback on it.

Do we keep it, or do we scrap it? If you guys think the gamemode is interesting enough to keep, I will integrate our Inventory into it with drops and all that stuff. Tie in leveling with it in someway, etc. So do you think it's worth it?

We had the server up for only a shortwhile and quite a few first-time-players have joined FRG. It seems like it may be a smart move to expand to it, ONLY if you guys want to play it though. Personally, I think it's a great change up from TTT, and I am interested in playing it myslef.

Second, if you think we SHOULD keep it. What do you think should be changed to make it a better experience in general?

(The IP IS: 192.223.30.21:27117 )
Find

Messages In This Thread
Zombie survival - Initial Feedback/First Impressions? - Brassx - 01-19-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Zombie survival. - Ace - 01-20-2019, 12:10 AM