Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Last/First Prayer trait

(01-12-2019, 02:29 AM)epical monster Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 02:05 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  i brought the djinn up because its why i didnt care about the richochet being below average. You can ask any last prayer owner, its honestly not that great of a gun.

(01-12-2019, 01:23 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  so now that the fun djinn crystal + prayer weapon has been fixed, its more needed than ever to buff the richochet.

The bug being fixed shouldn't even be relevant in this conversation since it's a b u g
From my experiences with the Last Prayer I'd say it's fine
The gun's unlike any other
With that said I wouldn't mind right click bullets to ricochet, but anything other than that is unneeded

like i already said, i brought it up because its why im only just now making the thread, regardless of if it was a bug or not, it made me not care about how the trait actually is. with that out of the picture, it needs something to make it viable.
the only thing that makes the LP "unlike any other" is its model and the "oh shit" right click, the trait isnt even unique because the first prayer also shares it. the right click is only useful 90% of the time because you're panicking and spamming at someone with it and get a lucky shot off, the bad accuracy on it makes it not very useful for anything else.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BUFF] Last/First Prayer trait - Alex Summers - 01-12-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: [BUFF] Last/First Prayer trait - Zarox - 01-12-2019, 03:36 AM