Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[change] giveaway system

(12-22-2018, 04:48 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(12-22-2018, 03:22 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  well the stuff in the giveaway is put in there by players, theres no way to make it always "good" stuff in there. Not many people are willing to just throw their cool godlikes or godlikes in general in there.

I don't think the giveaway has to constantly be stacked to the brim. I'd rather 2-3 godlikes in the giveaway and nothing else than 15 meatballers and nothing else. I think some more prims should just be disabled from being put in the giveaway honestly. I think more people would donate their godlikes into the giveaway if it wasn't constantly crammed by absolute garbage. It would kinda make it more special that ur doing something for the community. At least to me anyways. Plus let's be honest, is a 35k godlike really worth holding onto for half the players anyways.

+1 enchantable should make suggestions more often

making more prims not able to be put in the giveaway wouldnt make people more willing to put godlikes in the giveaway. unless its a fairly rich person, the majority of people would rather keep their godlike than give it away to a random person. and even rich people arent always wanting to do that either.
if you exclude more prims, its just gonna cause the giveaway to be empty half the time instead of a free item rolling as you passively play ttt.

now one thing i would suggest is a monthly/bi-weekly random godlike added to the giveaway, automatically pushed to the front of the queue. this would keep the giveaway interesting for people without having to rely on people being super generous.
Find

Messages In This Thread
[change] giveaway system - Enchantable - 12-22-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Unpoke - 12-22-2018, 02:55 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Dreadark - 12-22-2018, 04:48 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Alex Summers - 12-22-2018, 05:27 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Dreadark - 12-22-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Excel - 12-22-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Kuro - 12-22-2018, 06:00 AM