The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[change] giveaway system

although im nearly certain some thread has been made about this before, i really dont care to look for it.

anyways the main issue i have is the fact that prims worth like -5k are able to be put in there and take hours (probably days lol idk) to be dropped. it's really kind of pointless.

can we make it so either A) the likelihood of a prim being successfully rolled is reduced faster or starts at a lower number or B) make it so suffixless, traitless prims (also maybe removing fishingrods in general because who the hell wants that) cannot be added into the giveaway?

also inb4 "omg jeffrey its free stuff why do you even care what the frck bro?"

no you stupid idiot. firstly, the likelihood of an item in the giveaway to be rolled in the first place is like 1 in 1000 and the likelihood that it is rolled to YOU is probably 1 in 20, total chance being around 1 in 20k for you to actually get shit on any given round - if we assume 12 rounds take place in an hour, then you have a 6% chance of getting an item worth 3k for every hour you play through this system. 16 hours of gameplay for a 3k item? HAHAHA what fucking blasphemy!

secondly, this issue spans to more than just a rich player's bitching - if the items in the giveaway were actually enticing, perhaps new players would see it and be like "woah dude i have a chance at THAT THING? let's keep playing.."

this concludes my idea please support it and send it to your friends

Messages In This Thread
[change] giveaway system - Enchantable - 12-22-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Unpoke - 12-22-2018, 02:55 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Dreadark - 12-22-2018, 04:48 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Dreadark - 12-22-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Excel - 12-22-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: [change] giveaway system - Kuro - 12-22-2018, 06:00 AM