The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Shank's member+ app

Steam Name(Current): Shankdified

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: No sir.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I think I would do a good job at being a fair and responisble arbitrator when no other staff is on. I'm also generally very active, particularly after updates and on weeknights. My "weekends" tend to be on weekdays, which I believe needs some more supervision.
Why do you think we should promote you?:Because I hope that I have shown that I am a pretty cool and fair guy, and tend not to jump to conclusions when a conflict arises.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Not online,; but I have led small groups of people while I was active duty military. (specifically I oversaw other enlisted in a volunteer tax office .)
Additional Details:This is definitely the most invested I have ever been in a server and online community, and I want to watch it grow. I think being a member+ would allow me to play a small part in leading it in the right direction, while still allowing me to continue to enjoy this great game.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Shank's member+ app - Shankdified - 02-22-2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Shank's member+ app - McNuggie - 02-22-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Shank's member+ app - Jake1o - 03-07-2015, 06:38 PM