Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

2koreds - Membership Application

I dont wanna go too much into this since a) i dont even know why im on the forums and b) i really need to be doing other things, but hopefully that at least shows how much made me want to reply to this thread

first of all ill start with giving a +1 just because i dont want people reading this who are so biased as soon as they see that im supporting 2k they go to find stuff i would have written before my stated +1 and create a disposition with it. I dont really care what people with that heavy of a burden have to say, althought im not saying their -1's should be ignored, as they are still part of the community.

But, my point here is that 2k has made a lot of improvements. I'm not gonna lie when i say i didnt really like 2k all that much when he first came around, and i definitely (though i do always put effort into seeing that i dont speak through bias) have had times where i've spoke against him out of my best intention, you would be perhaps ill-regarded if you were to assume that the changes he has made are insignificant or unworthy of accepting praise.
And to me, that degree of such change is worth him finally getting member.
Now I do need to say that it is not the amount of change that would allow him to finally get member in this case, but rather that it is (in my opinion) that keeping in mind how long he's stuck around with so many people always on his back, how much he's done, and honestly given how his state of mind used to be (and still kind of is) yet still how much care he himself has put into the server is what should be taken into consideration here.

I dont want to get into what should change, because I want my post to specifically focus on the good things ive been seeing over time.
I really want to see him get member, but that doesnt mean staff should take an eye off him.

...both eyes off him, like buy gorrila glue from home depot and cement your eyes onto him.
+1
When a dragon round begins.

Messages In This Thread
2koreds - Membership Application - 2koreds - 09-18-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Moz - 09-18-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Axe - 09-20-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Fancy Typhlosion - 09-24-2018, 03:04 AM