The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

2koreds - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): 2koreds

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 864 hours, 14 minutes, 3 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Randomly found it on the server listing like 2.5 years ago

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, very long story short August 2017 I was banned for toxicity, and then a couple months ago I was banned for mis-using the grimoire of bloodwynd. These behaviors/issues have been resolved and are no longer an issue.

Why do you want to join?: I already consider myself a member of the community, as do many other people, but its time to make it official. I have played for 864 hours over the course of roughly 2.5 years and I'm in love with FRG is and has to offer. It constantly has more content and keeps you involved and enthrawled. I enjoy the route the community has taken to change recently under Unpokes management, and its the primary reason I have decided to stay after past events. I've genuinely lost count by now but I'm fairly certain this is my 5th or 6th member application. I'm very clearly dedicated to FRG already, and I won't let another failure discourage me. I've been working hard to fix this image that players from the past have of me, and a lot of the ones who will leave negative feedback most likely haven't played with me at anytime lately. I'm not saying anyone who does this has invalid feedback, but I am making this application again expecting it. It won't discourage me, I know where my place in the community is and hopefully it's time that more people agree.

Referred by: Unpoke(sorta?)

Additional Details: It's all pretty much covered in the Why do you want to join section; but regardless of if I get accepted or denied this time around I won't give up. I've put in too much time on the server to accept defeat. I love the friendships I've made through FRG and the memories all the more. Thanks for taking the team to read and leave your honest feedback below please.

Messages In This Thread
2koreds - Membership Application - 2koreds - 09-18-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Moz - 09-18-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: 2koreds - Membership Application - Axe - 09-20-2018, 08:07 PM