The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Donator page should get an overhaul

Slightly easier access, maybe in-game could help, and there should be different deals depending on the month, to make people interested. Maybe different types of VIP with varying effects? i.e someone who wants more drops/less cooldown for events, or someone more interested in TTT EXP/crate luck or something.

Just a thought, dunno. Like, the Blackdeath thing was pretty cool, more incentives to keep people interested would be good. Just my opinion. I like the idea of VIP, but I also don't do events so there's a big part of it useless to me. Could even go a video-game-esque route where your VIP can be "tailored", i.e more of one thing, less of another? Stuff like that. Donation incentives to keep people ponying up.

Any better ideas related to this or reasoning on why it should all stay how it is?

sending CAD snailmail to brass WHEN so I can avoid the assrape of CAD to USD conversions
I can telegram you money
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Donator page should get an overhaul - Terran - 08-09-2018, 04:32 AM