The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paying the person who can fix my disgusting lag

For the last year or so, gmod lags incredibly badly when I: Join the server, open the coinshop (which says "hey there?" each time), open inventory, and when I almost or fully die (sometimes).

I have no idea what causes this and I'm getting tired of dying because I can't fight back properly.

gmod's installed on my SSD, the ram isn't even half consumed (16gb) and the cpu isn't even close to being overworked. As far as I know it's not server lag as my connection is both Ethernet and above 50mbps on average.

If anyone knows how to fix this or has an idea as to what could be causing it, I will reward you. The more it helps me, the larger your reward. Rewards will vary from 100 coins to somewhere around 5000 in coins or guns. Any help is appropriated, but not all help will be rewarded.

Thanks!
Find

Messages In This Thread
Paying the person who can fix my disgusting lag - Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" Mcnomnoms - 07-05-2018, 12:28 AM