Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal

This is what Brass said in upholding Mcnuggie's ban appeal last time:
Quote:After discussing this, we have come to the conclusion that nothing good would come from an unban currently.

A few points:
At the cost of your unban, we risk losing at least a few players. Is that worth the risk?

Upholding the ban will have no change, while unbanning runs the risk of a negative impact in the community. (Given everything that happened)

While you say you won't directly cause any issues(and I do believe you in that aspect), it doesn't mean other people won't try and cause issues with you, which then may become 'your friends vs their friends' and stirrs up a bunch of stuff we simply don't want or need.

We already have that going on, and it could just make things worse.

Those are just a few of the points brought up in my discussion.

With those in mind, I'm upholding this ban.

And he makes a good point about there being more risk in unbanning mcnuggie than in keeping him banned, but I also don't think he would cause anyone to leave the server in being unbanned, except for if he does something to cause someone to leave, in that case he would be banned again.
And while there is the risk of there being another "war"  between friend groups, I feel like the community has changed too much in the past year or two for there to be the same amount of tension in this issue. As well, a lot of the same friend groups and people from that time period, simply don't exist/play now. I feel like nobody would directly go out of their way to start stuff with Mcnuggie, and if they do, they should be reported and dealt with just like anyone else. So yeah what he did was really bad, but imo I think it's been long enough now to at least see if he can prove himself
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Excel - 03-10-2018, 08:25 AM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Dreadark - 03-10-2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Terran - 03-10-2018, 03:36 PM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Ninja_ - 03-10-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Kcat - 03-10-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Jake1o - 03-10-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Moz - 03-10-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Eclipse - 03-10-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - TJ1524 - 03-11-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Daniel / McNuggie Ban Appeal - Brassx - 03-12-2018, 11:05 AM