The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Magic egg & Snowball

I know this has been suggested before, But I'm gonna have to go ahead re-suggest it again. The Magic Egg and Snowball items deserve a buff. They've been labeled as meme items but as they are now the only meme is how awful a PRIMORDIAL item and now a GODLIKE item truly are.

The Snowball.
And yes, I understand the snowball has its slow and I'm not saying it isn't totally useless as it is now, But I really believe the slow should be buffed or changed to a walk on ice. This would keep it as a low damaging item that has a utility purpose you can actually have fun with, Instead of just a "Meme" item.

The Magic Egg.
It's cool. Infinite ammo. Looks sweet while you throw it, Sure you'll get a kill once in a blue moon but cmon, This replaces your primary when it would've been pretty good in the misc slot. All its good for is T-baiting and harming innocents by accident, However. Currently its damage is (30) headshot, bodyshot doesn't matter. It doesn't have a multiplier. What would make it "worth" or at least, NOT as useless, Would be to buff its damage from 30 -> 34 meaning provided you are at full karma, you will 3 shot an innocent in 3 individual hits. Of course you could always 2 shot if it ricochets twice on one throw or 1 hit if it ricochets three times, But that would be very circumstantial, Backed into a closet or small room, in a corner... Etc etc which would basically make this item worth using, BUT... This would be on INNOCENT. Detectives and Traitors with body armour will take (23.8) damage. So the tradeoff is still quite a great one, I believe it'll truly be a small change that will help owners of this precious item.

My points for this reasoning isn't to make these overpowered or even that useful when compared to any other gun in the game.
It's just to make these... Well. Fun to use. They should be trading more fun factor over damage, But the way they are now is sacrificing TOO much damage to BE fun.

After all, You put work into making these items, It'd be nice to see them being used sometimes, Right?

Also...
Magic egg, Snowball combo weapon when? Make the ancient gem be used and it'll be balanced :^) /s
Find

Messages In This Thread
Magic egg & Snowball - Jerk Butt - 02-23-2018, 03:23 AM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - MicroBoss - 02-23-2018, 05:19 AM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - Jerk Butt - 02-23-2018, 05:21 AM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - MicroBoss - 02-23-2018, 05:26 AM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - Jerk Butt - 02-23-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - MicroBoss - 02-23-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - Santabalt - 02-23-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - Brassx - 02-23-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - CoachGrump - 02-23-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Magic egg & Snowball - Jerk Butt - 02-23-2018, 11:54 PM