Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QQuango/CantTouchThis' ban appeal

(11-03-2017, 01:20 PM)QQuangooooo Wrote:  A ton of people bhop the exact way I do, It's not too hard once you learn and everyone develops their own style about it. I dont need to move my mouse a ton as I said, its mostly in my A and D. Unpoke concluded I was aimhacking actually, which is why I posted that video since it is his video. And Like I said, I had a long conversation with someone about that but as it was so long ago it is irretrievable to me, But I was banned via the overwatch system after 900 hours on the game, I've played 750+ more on another account too and been fine. I think this is pretty harsh over a video which shoes me bhopping, which is legit, plus if people were watching me, I still don't see why noone else would have more evidence against me. As far as I know tobias, You've been getting a lil annoyed with me recently and WANTING me banned so I'd like the opinions on others who weren't out to try and get me banned here.

Well it just makes you look more suspicous if you were banned on one account and not the other. If you are so good that you get overwatch banned purely for being good at the game, then why is your other account fine but your main is banned with not a game ban, but a vac ban? Seems a little weird to me.

And i havent wanted you banned until i saw you hopping around with a bhop script. The whole point of a ban appeal is to express your opinion on whether you want someone to stay banned or not, which is what im doing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: QQuango/CantTouchThis' ban appeal - tobiasxz - 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM